- • The Butler Add-on. Configure your Anki add-ons and settings in just a few seconds!
- • More organized flow. This course was designed to be done in a logical order so that each lesson builds on the previous.
- • Practice files. This course has downloadable files so that you can practice along with us!
- • Up to date. Many of our YouTube videos were made on Anki 2.0 or older versions that no longer look like the current version. These videos are up to date and will stay that way.
- • Experienced knowledge. Our first YouTube videos were made when we’d only been using Anki for a few months. Now we’ve used Anki for a couple of years and we understand the best practices much better.
If our YouTube videos were a Corvette, this course is a Lamborghini. We took all the important things we’ve learned about Anki and put them into an organized course that walks you from beginner to expert.
A few things this course has that our YouTube videos do not:
- Everything that was free remains free and we will continue producing free content!
- This course is intended for those who are beginning with Anki. It will take you through everything you need to set up Anki and use it effectively for whatever you are studying.
- All the add-ons listed in Lesson 6 in the course curriculum above are included plus some of our beta add-ons (including the Study Timer, Custom Background and Gear Icon and Browser Resizer add-ons). In total, over 60 add-ons.
- Please fill out an application for financial aid here.
- No, this is separate from our Patreon.
- No, it does not. We are working on this and it will be released as a separate project. If you would like to stay up to date, sign up for our email list: www.ankingmed.com/sign-up
- The income from this course is going towards funding the development of more software for Anki and learning. This reddit post discusses our plans in detail. We are committed to being transparent and open with all of our projects.